First of all we want to say there are really a lot of ways to germinate seeds and each one definitely has his/her best way for a 100% succeed …
Daily we reveive the questions like “what is the best way to germinate” or “how do I start germinating”, We know this is for lots of people not an easy thing said…. So we tought to make it as a subject in the next weeks
Under here we show you a video tutorial how to do it .
Now, let’s get those seeds popping with the paper towel method.
1. Fold the paper towels and place neatly on to the plate.
2. Add water to moisten the towel.
3. Place the seeds neatly onto the towel, leaving an inch or so space between each one.
4. Now, place the other paper towel over the seeds, adding enough water to keep everything moist.
5. Make sure there’s no free standing water by lifting up the paper towel.
6. Put the plate into a warm, dark place — a cupboard or a drawer will suffice.
7. Leave the seeds for 24 to 48 hours until they have popped the taproots.
8. Once the seeds have a healthy taproot, they are ready for planting.